Wednesday, March 23, 2011

D.I.Y. NORTHWEST: Ladybird Home Tour


Let's get personal shall we? Last week I gave you a peak into my own little abode and now I'd like to share where my dearest friend, and Music contributor Jessica Jane Daiger (aka Ladybird) lays her head...


Introducing Roan, coffee barista by day and inspiring musician by night and Jess, marathon runner, Brooks Running Company employee, and Seattle music guru. In a cozy house in Ballard, they've made a home that is truly one-of-a-kind...
                                                              


Every inch of this classic two bedroom house is infused with Roan and Jess' personal style. The living room greets you dramatically with black high gloss walls while lit candles invite you in... 

Hand-made Pendleton pillows, sleek modern sofas, vintage pendants and leather accents set the tone while their self-made fireplace is a work of art in itself, created entirely from recycled and re-purposed materials.
 

My favorite D.I.Y take-away is this framed photo collage. All you'll need is a frame, spray paint, woven jute, clothes pins and vintage or new photographs. Change the color to match your existing palette, pick your favorite photos and this simple project would add a stunning personalized touch to any room...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Wow, Jess has a great eye for design, love her style. Nice DIYs too! Those black walls are awesome. Keep up the great features girls! :-)

    ReplyDelete