Monday, October 24, 2011

So I've been pinning...

And I must say I am a bit addicted. I'll admit it took me a while to jump on the bandwagon, I was worried that if I joined Pinterest it would just be one more thing to keep track of, but on the contrary I can't seem to get enough of it. It is a great resource for products, ideas and just general inspiration. And browsing through other creatives' mood boards is a feast for the eyes. So here is a little peek at what I've been pinning...
So if you want to get in on the fun, join here and let me know where I can find your boards and for an extra dose of daily inspiration from me, follow my pins here- and we'll keep spreading the love for life around...Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes - I love Pinterest SO much! So addictive because it is gorgeous image over and over again.
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Knew you'd get sucked in - glad I helped wear you down...it's so fun, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete