Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Style + Interiors: The New Tribal

I've always had a love for anything tribal, both for my wardrobe and my home, but I'm currently obsessed with the emergence of the look in a brighter, fresher palette. This editorial combines the tribal aesthetic's easy layering and pattern play with vibrant shocks of neon and I must say I'm completely smitten...


The palette combined with black keeps it from feeling too young and adds a sense of drama. I wouldn't mind a little reading corner with these same sensibilities, all it takes is some bright citron pillows and vintage sari blankets layered in with modern silhouettes and you've got the look in five pieces... 


Lately I've been incredibly drawn to anything in neon yellow, maybe because I'm trying to channel Summer a bit now that Fall is in full swing. Hope your week is off to a bright and beautiful start..Enjoy!

p.s. I've just started a new series over on Coco+Kelley, Curate Your Space, so please hop on over there and let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. This would be a great color scheme for a space its very dynamic, the colors play off each other in a tropical yet modern way.

    -Shanny
    www.truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these colors on there own. Who would have thought they totally rock together!

    ReplyDelete