Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Colored Daylight: Teal + Gold + Sunlight

Hello! Hope you all had a peaceful and joyous holiday. With only days left in 2011 I'm taking some time to reflect on this crazy year and look ahead to the possibilities of things to come. I'm ready to embrace a fresh start, accept the unknown and dive in with more zealous than ever before. I have a very good feeling about 2012, so without heavy anticipation, and with a mind to ignore that voice of worry and discontentment that often surfaces with new beginnings, I'm simply soaking in some inspiration...


It has been a year of gold and I don't anticipate it going anywhere anytime soon. Mixed with layers of greens and teals and garnished with sunlight, this is my palette for success in 2012, always full of light, always of the earth and always with a golden finishing touch...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment