Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love it / Live it: Faux Fur

Happy Tuesday everyone! And what a perfect day to talk about my favorite new accessory from Tuesday Scarves. As far as the fur trend, a full fur coat isn't really my style but I do love a touch of it here or there, on the hood of a coat or in a soft throw [as long as it's faux of course!] and I love the look of mixing the animal aesthetic with an organic palette...


 ...which is exactly why I'm so in love with my new faux fur scarf from Tuesday Scarves. It is the perfect accessory for the cold winter days here in Seattle, I can keep the fur on even after I take the coat off. I would highly recommend getting yourself one stat, as they are soon to be selling like hot cakes at Rian's brand new pop up shop opening this Thursday here in Seattle. Head over to Tuesday Scarves now for the details.

And before I go, I am happy to announce that the winner of the golden feather Shabby Apple giveaway is...C. FIERCE! Send me your info and it will be on its way very soon, and much thanks to Shabby Apple for such a generous giveaway!

images via Oracle Fox / me

2 comments:

  1. I love faux fur so much! Your scarf is great!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I WON SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET! Will be in touch right away! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete