Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where to Stay in LA // A Moroccan Getaway

Hello dear readers! As you may have guessed I have not stopped moving and thus have had less and less time to post but I have also not stopped being inspired everywhere I look. This past week I was in Los Angeles with some other Display artists from Free People and had the pleasure of staying in the Figueroa Hotel, a little Moroccan escape hidden amongst the hustle and bustle of downtown LA. After being dropped off on one of the busiest streets near the Staples Center and navigating my way through a crowd of frenzied basketball fans, I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into this little oasis where the light was low, the paperwork was hand written, and the room key was not a card...


We were coveniently located close enough to the store we were working at in Glendale, and only a few minutes away from the Silverlake neighborhood where I could get my latte fix and window shop in the evenings. Needless to say I was tempted to try and pilfer their pillows and fixtures but just snapped some photos instead...Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment