message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, September 20, 2010

Falling forward

I love the feeling of fall. As the last days of summer begin to get a little shorter and a lot cooler, it always feels like a time of change, of new beginnings, of crisp fresh air, leaves in shades of bright orange and yellow...I tend to feel the pages of my story turning around fall as a new chapter begins. This one feels quite significant as I begin my last quarter of school ever, I can feel my career finally beginning and I feel blessed to have found something I am so passionate about. Hope all your days are full of brightly colored falling leaves and feelings of renewal!




A painting of my own inspired by the beauty of Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment