Monday, December 6, 2010

Art + Interiors: Winter Wonderland

Happy Monday! Now that finals are over (and I'm officially finished with school!!) and the holiday season is officially under way, I thought it was about time for a little Wintery inspiration....

Etsy shop of buckscountyframes, Artist Caetano de Almeida, Etsy shop of irenesuchocki
I have to admit that Winter is not my favorite season but with these glistening images and abstract motifs in shades of winter whites and greys I am smitten. I love the way everything just seems to sparkle more dressed  up in frost and powdered with snow.
Jayson Home and Garden, end table abc home, chest Robb Stucky, Rug west elm, pillow esty bestillshop, pillow sachin and babi, tray vivre.com. coffee table mosson line
I love a white on white palette with splashes of grey and accents in gold and silver. It feels timelessly chic and with the subtle hues you can play with pattern and texture to your heart's desire. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Winter is my least favorite season too...but this frosty roundup looks so cozy with that flokati rug and pretty ikat pillow! Congrats on finishing school! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete