Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love it / Live it: Juice it Up

Well as you know this has been a huge time of change and transition for me and I am thrilled to begin sharing with you all the exciting new developments in my life. I am thrilled to have been hired on to work for the fabulous and incredibly talented Kelley Moore and will be bringing you the backstage look in a new series here very soon. In the meantime I am getting excited about the upcoming launch of the new online lifestyle mag High Gloss in which Kelley will be dishing out her Entertaining wisdom. And since I've been thinking in glossy pinks and oranges....
Gorgeous fashion shots from Fashion Squad mashed up with this deliciously juciy glassware from Zara Home ..hope that's enough to wet your appetite for High Gloss and get your creative juices flowing today, Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the yellow! Such a punch of fun!
    I have actually been preparing a post all about yellow!....and how did I not know about Zara home!!!
    Have a great day!
    -M

    ReplyDelete