message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love it / Live it: Moss Love [Jessie Rasche]

Today I am inspired by Northwest Native Jessie Rasche. Her paintings have a quiet peacefulness to them. I love the abstract simplicity of this particular painting, the way it's left hazy and undefined. It reminds me of a rainy day when the green of the grass is the brightest light...
And for a man who does patterns better than most designers out there, one of my favortie textile designers, John Robshaw, continues to produce gorgeously effortless products as well. I cannot get enough of these dyed throw pillows in this warm, mossy green. They are simple and eloquent yet pack so much color and character into one little cushion...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment