message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, April 18, 2011

Art + Interiors: Filippo Minelli

Good Morning! I hope your weekend was as refreshing and rejuvenating as mine was. Though winter is (allegedly) behind us, I was incredibly drawn to the works of Filippo Minelli this morning. I love the bare nature landscapes infused with explosions of color. The juxtapositions of old and new, classic and modern, natural and man-made create a surreal visual impact.

I also love the implications for designing a room Minelli's works presents. I love the idea of a space that combines natural and organic materials with modern, man-made pieces and pops of bold color.
mirror, chair and coffee table via piece inc, light via the future perfect, end tables via south of market, rug via abc carpet 
Here's to a brand new week and hopefully the arrival of Spring...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment