message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love it / Live it: Dipped in Sunshine

Seattle tends to wake up quite a bit when the sun comes out, everyone comes out of a sort of social hibernation and people are waving to each other on the streets and smiling at strangers again. And my inspiration goes through the roof. I have so many fun projects brewing I can't wait to share so please stick around as all of you keep my inspiration coming day after day...
photo via Mo&Ka, pillow via Hettle
This first image is absolutely insane I just had to re-post it and this chic little tie-dye pillow definitely belongs on my bed, hope wherever you are you're soaking up the sun and loving life, Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment