message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Daylight 5.11.2011 Puppy Love

Good morning readers! So as I said, I've been a bit distracted lately and I want to introduce you to the little bugger responsible for that distraction...

Phinney, 8 weeks old is the brand new little addition to our family and I am completely in love. He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback which means he is going to be HUGE but I have a feeling I will always think of him as this tiny little puppy that tries to chew on my laptop whenever I try to get any work done around here...


So in addition to work and blogging I am also potty training so please figure me if posts become a bit lighter in the next couple days, I promise I will be back with even bigger inspiration soon as I now have this little ray of sunshine in my life! Do any of you have a puppy of your own? I'd love to hear as I'm a new mama. Hope you all have a wonderful day, I'm now off with the puppy to celebrate the birthday of the love of my life now, Happy Birthday Jake!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your man. I love the little shoot you did with the new pup and the letters. Very cool and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Phinney is soooo precious! I miss the puppy days so much. My little koalie is now a distinguished man (almost 5 years...where does time go?) I bet he would love to play around with your pup. Wish I could just live by the beach raising tons of dogs and making art all day...in time. ;-) Congrats, Laura - he is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete