Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Art + Interiors: Painted Daylight [Shae Acopian Detar]

Bohemian photography AND fluid painterly brush strokes? An absolutely stunning combo. While perusing one of my favorite sources for inspiration, Strataflora, I was completely blown away by these multi-media gems from artist Shae Acopian Detar. Her photographs have such a soft, effervescent quality to them and I love the addition of such a sultry palette... 


pendants, coffee table, end table, sofa via anthropologie, baskets via wisteria, pillows via etsy shop hettle and kelly wearstler for sferra

I love a mix of textures and natural materials with color washed accents in fresh cool tones. On the verge of beginning to design and decorate our bedroom, I'm loving this palette for a calm space to decompress at the end of the day. Now if I can just get my hands on these incredible color dipped glass pendants from Anthro I know the rest will just fall into place...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment