Friday, June 10, 2011

Ladybird: Echo Tongues

Good day readers! I have been waiting so long to put up this post about a new Seattle band I recently found. Their name is Echo Tongues, once a solo project by Gary Wilson, they now have 3 members including Tom Grady and Jessie Gore. The song I chose to debut is Aniborne. It reminds me of playing capture the flag in Summer at the park. I am so excited for a full length to debut but when that will has yet to be determined. While we anxiously await the full length please enjoy these songs while laying in a field somewhere; find them at http://echotongues.com/

signing off ladybird


photos from top via because I'm addicted, oracle fox, hiddenite
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend, and Happy Birthday to Ladybird!!
ladybird is a weekly columnist/ your music guru [graphics by Laura]

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for sharing! :)
    -giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the musical heads-up:-) Love hearing about new bands. xoxo

    ReplyDelete