Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Daylight 6.28.11

So as some of you may know, I had a birthday this weekend, and it just so happened to be my golden birthday as I turned 26 on June 26th. Though I'm busier than ever, I made sure to find the time to relax a little bit and soak up some of life's little moments. I thought I'd share with you where I draw design and color inspiration from daily...

I received this amazing handmade birthday card from the talented Amy of Strataflora. Don't you think she should start a card business?! Hallmark just does not make 'em this good.


My man surprised me by sweeping Phinney and me away on a mini vacay to Victoria, Canada where I powered down for 24 sweet hours and just enjoyed the scenery.

Saturday night found me enjoying the company of some of my favorite girls and getting all gussied up to celebrate Pride on Capitol Hill.

 And lastly I spent my birthday evening in the company of loved ones on a sun-soaked deck with veggie burgers on the grill and grapefruit sangria in my cup. I can't think of anywhere else I would have rather been. Anyone else celebrating a Cancerian birthday?? Whether or not it's your special day, I hope you all get a chance to kick back a bit this week and really, truly, Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your pup is getting so big! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lu! I'm sad he won't fit in my lap very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely birthday...glad you had a good one lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! I love that purse! So glad you liked the card and that your b-day was fun! Henry is a Cancer baby too...I just love you sweet, sensitive Cancerian souls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete