message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love it / Live it: White Noise + Pink Graffiti

I'm feeling like a little white noise is in need today after yesterday's uber personal post. Though very exhilarating, hanging my art on a very public wall then pouring my heart out on the world wide web is emotionally exhausting and this bright white painting by artist Rob Nadeau is just what the doctor ordered...


I love the way the neon accents really bring the piece to life. And if I'm ever going to mix pink into my own wardrobe, you better believe it'll be tie-dyed and set against cognac leather accents...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love that clutch from scout & catalouge...need to snatch one up for myself too! i like looking at pink...but i never wear it! ;)

    ReplyDelete