message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Style + Living: Blushing Kilim

Lately I can't get enough of vintage Kilim motifs, and surprisingly for me, I'm loving them in warm, bright, and even blushing hues. The Persian patterns add the perfect amount of rhythm and texture with a worldly feel. And I'm so inspired by the unique ways the motif is popping up in art, fashion and interiors...


Here are some of my current favorites from around the web. I'm seriosuly considering infusing these warms hues into my life a bit more, they might be just the fix for the Winter chills...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. those ottomans in the room with the fireplace...NEED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows and rug are absolutely amazing! I love all of these patterns so much.

    ReplyDelete