message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Backdrop for Blogshop

Happy Monday from Alabama! I flew in yesterday to help open up a brand new Free People here in Birmingham and train with the Southwest display coordinator. It was quite the trek getting over here from Seattle but the excitement of meeting the team and working on the store is giving me plenty of energy to start the day [even though my body thinks it's 2 hours earlier than my 6 am start time]. I don't know how much I'll be able to blog this week but wanted to give you a little peak at the painted backdrop I contributed to Blogshop Seattle this weekend...


One lucky blogshopper is taking the 6 foot canvas home with them and I can't wait to see where it lands. It was so much fun meeting Bri and Angela and being just a little part of the amazing workshop they've crafted. Keep a look out as you may see it popping up around the web, and stay tuned for the full view and some creative Seattleites who were also a part of the event...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment