message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love it / Live it: To Climb a Mountain

As I've mentioned, I've been completely enthralled with the mountains this year. I love their enormity, the strong juxtaposition they provide to the tree lined horizon, and the life metaphors they represent. There is so much growth, shedding of the old and gaining of the new and lovingly labored accomplishment in climbing a mountain, whatever that mountain may be in your life, that having them in view is awe inspiring to me. With that said, I love this serene sunlit view of Mt. Rainier painted by William Wendt...


and naturally I'm in love with this mini, a mountain view in my favorite palette? Yes, please! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far...Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, I totally appreciate your musings on mountains and the skirt. You must form a really sentimental connection to your clothes. That is awesome. Keep the musings and ideas coming. Loving your blog, just bookmarked. :)

    ReplyDelete