message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, June 8, 2012

Colored Daylight: Summer Brights

Happy Friday everyone! I have to admit, my relationship with Seattle is on the rocks right now. It always is this time of year, when Summer is happening everywhere else in the country and Seattle is pretending like it's January. It's not awesome. So today I'm willing the sun out with these hot weather hues, a bold and bright palette only fit for a warm Summer day...


now hopefully Seattle will get the memo and follow suit...hope your weekend is bright and full of sunshine, Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura,
    Just came across this blog post - almost precisely a year later - hope you have better luck with the weather in Seattle this summer! I live in Kodiak, Alaska, and I totally hear you. It's finally starting to feel like summer too though. Wishing you the same!

    Lovely post - looking forward to further inspirations from you :)
    Astrid - AstridMueller.com/blog

    ReplyDelete