message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Style + Interiors: SASS & BIDE

Good Morning everyone! Today I am completely inspired by the creatibe geniuses behind Sass & Bide. These women personify vibrancy, individual style and artistic brilliance...
Their latest show at London Fashion Week was a true work of art. I love the intense cheery hues, the mix of texture and pattern, and the flowing textiles with cinched waists.
images via style.com
I love the way each look is a it's own little masterpiece from the styling to the accessories to the pop of yellow around each model's wrist. There are several pieces here I would rock right off the runway if given the chance and a room with these same sensibilities would be heaven...
chair arteriors home, ring free people, lantern suite ny, rug, stripe pillow madeline weinrib, ikat pillow fabricadabra, end table arteriors home, chair american leather

I don't believe in any rule that says you should pick one pattern or shape when designing and stick with it. It's the eclectic mix of it all that makes this space so interesting. The palette is incredibly uplifting as well with it's bright, warm tones, I could be in this space in the grayest of the days and feel total sunshine...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I was just drooling over S&B the other day...love the whole collection! Totally agree with your design mantra as well...the eclectic look is my fave! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sass & Bide was one of my favorite fall shows!

    ReplyDelete