message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, April 29, 2011

Colored Daylight 4.29.11

Happy happy Friday everyone! My apologies for my tardy posting today, I was at work celebrating the Royal Wedding all through the night and am just now starting my day. Just wanted to leave you with some colorful inspiration for your weekend, reds and pinks done my way, in dip dyed fabrics, color field paintings and recycled glass...
photo via color collective, Mark Rothko, me

Mark Rothko's work continues to be a constant inspiration to me, always reminding me of the impact color alone has and I love the brilliant hue variations in a pile of recycled glass at Bedrock Industries for adding color to a garden or tabletop..hope your weekend is just as vibrant and full of life as this palette...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment