message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love it / Live it: Neon Nostalgia

Good Morning! Like I said, things have been unbearably grey around here so this photo from oracle fox was just the jolt of color I needed. I love the over the top neon palette and the layering of patterns. And believe it or not I went through a serious orange phase in 6th grade, right about the same time I painted my nails every night so between that and the friendship bracelets I'm feeling a lovely abundance of nostalgia right about now...
 rug via loom rugs
How amazing would this rug be under a sleek grey sofa and a reclaimed wood slab table? It would be a burst of energy every time you enter the room...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I know they make me look like a tween, but I totally love highlighter-bright nails!

    ReplyDelete