message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, May 16, 2011

Art + Interiors: Joyful Abstractions [Jen Ramos]

Good morning everyone! Today I'm inspired by the stunning work of artist and blogger Jen Ramos. I love the way her paintings take on an abstract expressionist aesthetic but in such a light and youthful palette. The bright pinks and turquoises make each piece joyous and light hearted while the touches of gold add a level of sophistication. These pieces are selling like hot cakes right now so make sure to head over to Cocoa & Hearts to snag your own...
1st Dibs, Kelly Wearstler, Abc Home, abc carpet, Blue Bell Grey, Zara Home, Eames
 I would have never thought to put pink and blue together in anywhere but a nursery but I love the laid-back feminine vibe it creates. Golden touches and curves against diagonals make it a chic and modern bachelorette pad perfect for a sun-lit loft just about anywhere...Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love her work as well. These new paintings are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Great find, L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great- love how you put it all together! :)))thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU Jen for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete