message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love it / Live it: Feeling Blue [and green]

With all the changes happening in my life and career lately I've had a lot of mixed emotions, and while most of those are happy, excited and thrilled, there is also a lot to let go of. So today I needed to drink in some art that soothed the soul and this blue and green landscape seemed like the perfect fit. The distant, bird's eye view has a way of putting things into perspective a bit don't you think?

image via hiddenite

 And for the same gorgeous palette I wouldn't mind this resting on my freelance desktop, just one of Brenda Houston's numerous stunning rock accessories. You get a shock of color and a little touch of nature...Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I hope everything is okay? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and green are one of my favorite combos also.

    Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! So tranquil and yet visually stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are amazing. My fave colors.
    kelly@refreshdesigns.ca

    ReplyDelete