Monday, June 20, 2011

Love it / Live it: Hello Sunshine [Jennifer Sanchez]

Happy Monday everyone and HELLO summertime! The sunshine has finally arrived and I could not be more ecstatic that my favorite season will be officially underway with Summer Solstice tomorrow. I've been sprucing up the deck and gearing up for barbecues and happy hours in the sun with the Olympics as our backdrop.

I love this piece by artist Jennifer Sanchez with its bright wheels of color and radial energy. And I wouldn't mind bringing a little sunshine into a room year round with this accent chair from Crate&Barrel either. Hoping you got a little sunshine in your weekend wherever you may be, and please stay tuned as Summer here will be full of colorful inspiration, do-it-yourself projects, home tours, personal style close-ups and more...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i love that chair. got back to reno and summer has fully arrived here as well! glad Seattle got some sun and by seattle i mean you.

    ReplyDelete