Thursday, June 16, 2011

Love it / Live it: The Color of Love

Pink is the universal color of love and compassion. Though it's not one of my favorite hues I have to admit that it has a way of making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?

art via hiddenite, vases via ikea

I'm feeling a lot of love and compassion today for all the amazing people in my life, who have supported me through many ups and downs, and for all of you for coming back day after day to read my little musings and hopefully to get inspired. In short, thank you so much for showing the love!

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    Would you mind sharing the link for the gorgeous pink painting? I tried googling hiddenite, but no luck. I was hoping it was yours!

    Thanks much,

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! I wish I could find the artist out, do let me know if you're able to track it down, but here is the link, glad you like! http://hiddenite.tumblr.com/post/6075063045

    ReplyDelete