message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love it/ Live [in] it: On the Green [Richard Diebenkorn]

Yesterday I was reminded of how much I love living in such a green city. With the snow capped mountains is full view and gardens in bloom all around, it was a wonderful day to live in the Great Northwest. Though the work of artist Richard Diebenkorn is primarily based on the bay area, his spectrum of greens, yellows and blues seemed like a perfect fit for what is inspiring me the most right now...

image via living etc.

And now with most of my work happening from home, it's always good to get a little office inspiration. If you can't be outside or have a window why not sit on a bright green chair and stair at a sunny yellow piece of artwork? I might have to take a cue from this little desk setup for my own. Hope you all had a lovely 4th of July...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment