message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, August 8, 2011

Love it/ Live it: Asymmetrical Balance [Victoria Haven]

I'm a routine girl. I function best when my days are well mapped and I can schedule a healthy balance of everything I find important in life. But with this new part-time freelance, part-time job thing, I'm having a little trouble finding that structure. So this week I'm just going to embrace the chaos and find a new kind of balance where although I'm going in a million directions at once, I'm injecting moments into each day to breath, spend time with the ones I love, and enjoy the scenery...


art by Victoria Haven, necklace via iluxo

Victoria Haven's geometric illustrations could not be a better fit for my new mantra. Happy Monday everyone..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment