message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, August 5, 2011

Love it/ Live [in] it: Teal Morocco [Shae Acopian Detar]

Happy Friday, friends! I am absolutely thrilled today to begin authoring a column on one of my absolute favorite blogs, Design For Mankind. Erin's beautifully curated display of all things art and design is a constant inspiration and resource for me and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it as a weekly contributor doing what I love...

art by Shae Acopian Detar, interior via Elle Decor

So after soaking up the fluid mixed media work of Shae Acopian Detar (yes definitely worth posting twice!) and the boldly layered interior of Joauad Kadiri, head on over to Design For Mankind for another helping of 'Artful Interiors' brought to you by yours truly. And have a lovely and inspired weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment