message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, September 9, 2011

I want to live in...Chandelier Creative's Surf Shack

Happy Friday everyone! I have to admit I have always been a bit fascinated by surf culture and Chandelier Creative's Surf Shack epitomizes it perfectly. I love the laid back vibe, the organic materials mixed with ocean blues and the way every piece of furniture feels like a blanket wrapped around you at a late night beach bon fire....





I have a feeling the entire space was furnished by Anthropologie (wouldn't that be nice!) but if you don't have the means to make that happen, here are few pieces for a little sun room with the same beach front feel...

pillow via Indian vs. Indian, Wave Photograph via Elgarbo Art, Rug and Chair via Anthropologie, Table via Cb2, pillow via Sukan

This makes me want to pick up and move to Australia and spend my days surfing and sunning. And now that fall and the chillier days are drawing near, that's not looking like such a bad idea. Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friends and you're savoring the last days of Summer, I know I'll be soaking up every last moment of the sun myself...Enjoy!

images via Oracle Fox

2 comments:

  1. wow, this place is stunning. it just makes you want to relax and watch the waves. Absolutely love it! have you been to Australia before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't but it has always been at the top of my list of places to travel to!

    ReplyDelete