message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love it/ Live [in] it: Moroccan Mornings [Maiji Fiebig]

Today I'm inspired by the intricately patterned landscapes by artist Maiji Fiebig. This piece is a perfect marriage of some of my favorite elements; geometric patterning and a snow capped mountain scape, and in such a lovely and unexpected color palette, I love the combo of teal and rust...


And how would one ever leave the house with a bath this decadent and decorated?? From the richly saturated tones to the architectural details, it is absolutely to die for. Of course, being the Moroccan home of fashion designer Liza Bruce, I would expect no less...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love this. the colours are just breath taking, i would LOVE my bathroom to look like that!

    ReplyDelete