message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love it / Live it: The End of Summer

With it being the first day of September today, I can't help but get the sense that Summer is quickly drawing to an end while it feels as though it only just began. There are so many Summer rituals I still have yet to do, like a bonfire on the beach and a day out on the lake. So while I'm going to keep hoping for an Indian Summer, I always look forward to the leaves changing and the sense of renewal that comes with Fall...

This lovely photograph shot by the talented Alexandra Valenti reminds me of that time when the days are still long but you can feel the seasons changing. And a gorgeous vintage rug in Fall's warm palette from Loom Rugs...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment