message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SNOW DAY!

Please excuse my absence this week, as we are in the midst of 'the biggest Seattle storm in a quarter century'. I know, it sounds a bit dramatic, but Seattle rarely if ever gets enough snow to actually make a snowball with, so the fact that we are going on 6 inches and accumulating has everyone very excited. So while I'm splitting my time between trekking through through the snow to find the nearest latte, and holing up inside by the fire working on home improvement projects that are well overdue [photos to come I promise], please enjoy a little snow-capped inspiration from artist Cem Tan...

Cem Tan via Saatchi

And I hope you're all having a wonderfully Wintery week as well...Enjoy!

1 comment: