Monday, January 31, 2011

Love it / Live it: Walking on Sunshine [Seldon Conor Gile]

Hello and happy monday everyone! After a grey and dreary weekend here in Seattle I'm craving the sunshine more than ever. 'Pink Trees' by Seldon Conor Gile is the perfect fix when the Winter days just won't stop. I love the tonal purples and blues against the saturated yellow-greens. The grass in the foreground seems to glow in the sunlight.
chairs aka found on architonic

These chairs seem to have that same effervescent glow, the neon transparency appears to almost be lit within. A chair like this in my living room would give me that daily shock of color that I so need this time of year. As this blog also serves as my own little sunshine I have so many exciting plans to come, starting with a (Strataflora) GIVEAWAY in only 3 days, so start the countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment