message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, March 12, 2012

Photo Diary // Free People Aspen, CO

Happy Monday! I'm so excited to share some tidbits from last week's adventure to Colorado to visit Free People's three stores there, and the absolute highlight of the trip was getting to go to the beautiful mountain town of Aspen. I fell completely in love with this place and I fell hard. The town is so peaceful and lovely, and everywhere you look you are completely surrounded by snow covered mountains. And when I say surrounded, I mean they are seriously right there. Given the love affair I've been having with the mountains this year, I was pretty much ready to move in. We completely lucked out with a couple clear sunny days and when it came time to head out I did not want to leave...


The brand new Free People there is stunning with high white ceilings and a distinct Wintery feel. From the warm wood floors to the stenciling and woven rattan light fixtures, it quickly became my favorite Northwest District store. And by the time I had a chance to tackle the big blank wall I was sent there to beautify, I was beyond inspired...


The Aspen store feels so special and unique I wanted to give them their own special twist on the neon and jute string art we've been adding to our Spring display. And doesn't it pair perfectly with the Nearly Famous Shift Dress? I might just have to snag the grey version for myself...Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment