Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ladybird: Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! Animatic

merry christmas to all who read, and those who cant as well(we do not descriminate on this blog). I of course had to do a holiday post since Sufjan Stevens makes such wonderful Christmas music. This song is not your average gospel Christmas song, oh no! Sufjan brings the jams in this one called, Hey Guys! Its Chrstmas Time! Check out his other holiday songs as well, they are great, especially the one entitled That was the worst Christmas ever. I love Sufjan in all his melodic glory!



Signing off ladybird



1 comment:

  1. Ooh...I love this song! I get so sick of hearing the same 20 Christmas songs (I think there really are only about 20, but thinly disguised with some remix) from November through January. So refreshing to hear something new...thanks for sharing! Hope both you ladies have a great holiday season! :D

    ReplyDelete