message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I want to Live in...A Joel Fitzpatrick Project

If you haven't heard of Joel Fitzpatrick yet, you simply must check him out because he seriously does it all. Beginning with sculpture and lighting design and moving gracefully through fashion, art, interiors and product design, his body of work is truly inspiring along with his innovative and eco-conscious approach to design....


Though not in my usual color palette, I fell in love at first sight with this room. I love the sleek modern pieces placed within the neo-classical architecture, and a wall full of Fitzpatrick's light boxes would be an instant jolt of energy everytime you entered the room...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment