message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ladybird: 'Lucidity' by Tame Impala

hello readers, I have picked Tame Impala for my song of the week! They are an amazing band from Australia and Lucidity is one of my favorite songs of theirs, although I enjoy the entire album thoroughly. I was lucky enough to see them play at Neumos in Seattle this year and they put on a fantastic show, I highly recommend going if  they are in your town. Their songs conjure the vibe of the sixties and seventies psychedelic feel, printed pants, braided hair and of course drugs. Please enjoy

signing off ladybird




oracle fox, cherry blossom girl, fashion squad, free people

Ladybird is a weekly columnist here at Love The Daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment