message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love it / Live it: Calmness and Clarity [Carly Waito]

Today I'm conjuring up as much calmness and clarity possible. I have lot on my plate, a lot of unknown ahead, and a lot I want to accomplish in a very short amount of time. So, I thought the unbelievably beautiful paintings of Carly Waito and these stunning amethyst pieces by Brenda Houston were a perfect fit today...


Amethyst is not only the stone of calmness and clarity but is also said to raise your mood and vibration. So here's to taking a deep breath, finding that inner calm and peace, and getting ready to take on whatever comes your way with as much optimism and positivity as possible...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment