message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, July 22, 2011

Love it / Live it: Not so Neutral Neutrals [Dale Frank]

Happy Friday! Though I LOVE color, I'm just as fond of organic neutrals, where the flow and texture tells the story of the piece rather than the palette...


Dale Frank's gorgeous paintings are just as stunning in minimal hues as in his usual brights and these horn pieces from Deep Dark Africa bring that same organic energy to a space. I love the rhythm found in each piece's unique patterning... 


and the composition created when the light hits them just so is simply breathtaking. I'm thinking I need at least a few of each of these to live on the dining room table, right?...hope you all have a wonderfully inspiring weekend, and until Monday, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment