message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love it / Live [in] it: Blushing Ridge [TCHMO]

Ever since moving back to Seattle, the snow capped mountains that surround us on every side here never cease to amaze me. There are so many days where the grey mist is just too thick and the mountains never even 'come out' as we say. But on a clear summer night, when the sun is going down and the sky has only delicate streaks of clouds drifting across it, the mountains are absolutely magnificent against the pink sunset sky. Ok I know that may sound a bit cheesy but I just can't help but be in awe of them...

art via TCHMO, interior via Living Etc.

I love this print so much I had to post it again, and I love the use of tonal pinks and purples in this mid-century modern space. Pink chair and purple rug, a bit off the wall but somehow it works! Happy Wednesday everyone...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Not cheesy! I was just commenting on the same thing the other day. I love those snow-capped peaks and I get exited to see Mt. Rainier against the skyline whenever I'm headed into the city. I love the fluffy clouds too. It's beautiful here! :)

    ReplyDelete