message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, October 7, 2011

Love it / Live [in] it: Color Saturation [Rob Nadeau]

Happy Friday! Now that fall is in full swing, here in Seattle we get a lot of grey days and I crave color more than ever. It's right around this time every year that I start rethinking every neutral piece in my home and lusting over shockingly saturated elements. These paintings by artist Rob Nadeau are the perfect fix, as color seems to be boldly splashed over a long lost grey background...

interior via Design Attractor

interior via From the Right Bank

I came upon these gems while perusing one of my favorite resources for unique artistic finds, strataflora. My friend Amy has an incredible knack for finding new and gorgeous artwork. And in my search for inspiration with a serious injection of color, I was completely taken with all this bold colored modern seating. Bright green dining chairs? Yes, please..Enjoy!

p.s. head on over to Design For Mankind for another dose of Artful Interiors from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment