message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Neon Daylight

I know when most people think of Fall, they think reds and oranges, but I'm in love with the moment right before that, when the leaves turn the brightest shade of yellow-green you've ever seen. And on a misty Seattle morning, the neon leaves seem to glow against the grey sky...


So now I'm looking for ways to channel this look into my home and wardrobe as well. A painting like Paul Behnke's minimalist neon and blue work would be like having a patch of September sunlight on the wall year round, and this little purse I've seen floating around the web would add a shock of interest to any bundled up outfit. Hope your Fall is off to a bright and shockingly wonderful start...Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this color and all the photos + art you chose!

    ReplyDelete