message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, July 29, 2011

Love it / Live it: Philip Govedare + Agate/Gold Love

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am completely inspired by the fluid and textured paintings of artist Philip Govedare. Reading as photographic areal landscapes, he creates an incredible amount of depth in each piece in soft, vibrant palettes that can't help but draw you in...


And somebody has gone and combined my current obsession, agates, with my everlasting love for gold and over sized jewelry over at BlyDesign on etsy.

art via Philip Govedare, cuffs via BlyDesigns on Etsy

There are so many gorgeous hues to choose from, I don't know if I'll be able to choose only one! Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend full of inspiration...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These cuffs are all gorgeous, but I think I'd go for one of the bright ones. The first green one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paintings are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete