message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Daylight: 8.30.11

As you may remember me mentioning, I had the chance to have a little photo shoot earlier this summer with a dear friend and talented photographer Natassia Robinson. It is always a thrill to spend a day working with another creative, especially when it means hanging out in a park on the water on warm and sunny day. I was so excited to receive them in the mail yesterday that I just couldn't resist sharing a few of my favorites with you...



She has a brilliant way of capturing the light, the photos completely exude the feeling of summer in Seattle. Anyway, sorry for all the personal photos, but I just had to share this talent with you. I promise I'll be back to my normally scheduled programming tomorrow, until then...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. you're so gorgeous! these are beautiful photos, L...especially love the one of you painting! Great job, Natassia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the light in these pictures is absolutely stunning. I especially love the third down, contrast of the white painting against the bright greenery. You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Her photography makes it easy to look good though :)

    ReplyDelete