message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jewelry=Art : &c.

This weekend I attended a geniusly curated event, the preview party for BLANC, a design pop-up shop that featured local designers and a range of their well crafted goods all in Winter white. One item that caught my eye and hasn't left my mind since is this stunning statement necklace from Etcetera Jewelry...

images via Etcetera Jewelry


And all of their pieces are just as unique. So while I usually post artwork and jewelry, these pieces of are so gorgeously composed that they are truly works of art themselves...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful! so sad I couldn't make it out to that with you - looks like it was a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete