message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, November 7, 2011

Love it / Live it: Crystallized Moment

Happy Monday readers! I hope you all had a restful weekend. I'm sure I don't even need to explain why I love this print so much, having had such a long standing love for crystals and agates, but set vertically in this blush background there is an incredibly meditative quality to it that I can't quite put my finger on...


I'm having a reflective morning and these crystals just seemed to fit the bill. I'm thinking a lot about where I've been, the things that have happened in my life, both the good and the bad, and what may lie ahead. It feels like I'm on the precipice of a whole new kind of chapter and I'm both anxious and excited to turn the page. But before I do that, I'm taking a moment to consider the present, and finding peace and calm in today...Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna lie - I don't understand the power of crystals. What I do understand, though, is their beauty, and I can certainly get behind these rings and that print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yeah! love the crystals...which reminds me I need to harass my mom again for my rock collection! ;) excited to hear what's to come for you, L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yes I think the beauty IS the power of them don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These rings have my name all over them. Glad I found your blog, I'm your newest follower. Took a look at your portfolio, I love your graphic design work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete