message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Daylight // Free People Austin, TX

Good Morning! Today I'm spending a few more hours in Austin, Texas before heading back home to Seattle and I can't tell you how sad I am to be leaving this awesome city after just 2 very short days. I stayed at what has been probably been my favorite hotel ever, Hotel San Jose, and got to work with the brilliant Southwest Free People Display artist, Trilby, on this big impact display moment in their local store...


...in my opinion, marking tape and string has never looked so good. And don't you think Trilby did an unbelievable job transforming this old bike into a gorgeous Spring inspiration?! Austin, I barely knew you, but I dare say I hope we meet again, very soon. South by Southwest perhaps?? Enjoy!




1 comment: